One law student's quest to beat the exam without bar review.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'd forgotten...

How much I really loathe studying. Real studying, where you sit down with your books and work, not the kind I usually do where you spend half the time on AIM bitching about how much you hate studying. Ugh. I went home early and spent the evening on contract formation, specifically offer, acceptance, and consideration. That's like 4/5 of Contracts I right there, isn't it? Anyway, the studying part went okay. The MBEs were extremely depressing though.

I stuck to just contracts problems, and still only got 7/17 right. (41% for those who are bad at math.) Not so great. It's day 1 so I'm not too upset, it's just kind of disheartening to do the MBEs after all this studying and then think, "Arggghhhh I'm so stupid I'll never remember all this! I'm going to fail!" I think I'll move the MBE Hour up to the start. What's probably most disturbing is that I ran out of time with 4 questions unanswered. Not cool. I made a note of the spot and did the last 4 questions anyway, just to see if I could, but I need to learn to pick up the pace. More practice required, is all I can think.

Tomorrow: contract defenses and rights of third parties. Also possibly damages, depending how far I get. I will probably use the extra time I have allotted for contracts (I think it was 5 or 6 days) on sales. (My contracts professor taught us both at once, but I am very rusty.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home