One law student's quest to beat the exam without bar review.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I am so exhausted

I seriously underestimated how hard it would be to come home from a full day of work and sit down to study. (At least I've now been proven right in my belief that I wouldn't have been able to hack it as an evening student.) I'm doing it, but it is hard.

Almost through with contracts and sales review- tonight should be the last night. Tomorrow: torts! I tried doing the MBE questions first for a couple of nights, but I've switched back because it really just seems to bring more closure to the session. Especially since I find that after a long period of fairly open-ended study, something as focused as answering MBE questions and analyzing the results helps me stay on task at the tail end of the study session, when I've started to get bored and distracted.

I'm going to have to hit some essays this weekend, as I haven't had a chance to tackle any yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home