One law student's quest to beat the exam without bar review.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Poor blog, you must feel unloved

I took the 4th of July off. I haven't had much to report because I'm still having focus problems and the closer we get to crunch time, the more disheartened and frightened I feel. Bar exams suck.

I finished Conlaw this week- and I must say, it's astonishing that Barbri managed to turn a subject I actually find fascinating into a week-long snooze. Seriously, the writer of this outline spent pages lovingly discussing things like ad velorum taxes, which I had never heard of prior to this outline and hope to never hear of again.

Anyway, I am doing biz orgs now- agency, partnership, corporations. In the middle of partnerships, and I couldn't help being amused when I read that creditors are permitted to attach transferable interests of a partner in the partnership (ie distribution of profits). I have this image of a creditor sucking on to the partnership's backside like a leech and sucking out the profits. Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home